- Power hitter trades the most barrel & handle diameter for more bat speed
- Will trade big bat feel for more durability & pop from denser wood
- Likes a grip that allows hands to overlap handle and rest on the knob
- 2-1/2" smallest diameter barrel but long
- 29/32" smallest handle sharply tapers from barrel
- Fairly straight in to knob, with enough lip to rest hand on
- -2 drop (length - 2 = weight), barrel weighted
Hand-split Birch wood. Semi-gloss Carolina Blue handle and Black barrel with White details.