- Big, muscular 12-13 yr power guy getting ready for high school ball
- Wants more hitting area and has size to handle barrel end weight
- Likes more cone shaped knob for more flare than traditional style
- Too big for youth bat but not ready for weight of full size bat
- 2-1/2” high school size barrel but at more manageable weight
- Longer hitting area makes for end-weighted power bat
- 15/16” flares out into just enough knob to catch hand
- -5 drop (length - 5 = weight)
Hand-split Birch wood. Natural uncoated finish with Black logo.
These bats are handmade, natural products, and may have small differences that will vary from bat to bat.