Axe Bat Pro-Fit 243 Model Wood Bat
Power Axe Handle | Medium Handle | Quick
Transition | Big Barrel
32" (-3) End Loaded
- End Loaded 243 turn offers a large, full barrel with a more aggressive handle taper – ideal for power hitters or players who prefer a more end-loaded feel
- Made in the U.S.A. from hand-split, hard maple billets - the same premium wood used by the pros
- Newly developed Charged Finish, meticulously applied in a seven-step process, delivers our hardest, most durable, and highest-gloss wood barrel
- Steel-hardening technique is used to compress the wood grain, making it harder and denser, so the ball jumps off your barrel
- Pro ink dot showing slope of grain
- New Power Axe™ Handle Handle designed for maximum bat speed and power, giving you more whip and freedom through the zone
- 30-day limited warranty
- Model: L124H-PWR
The Wood Bat Factory is passionate about the importance of every player using a wood bat. We also stand behind every product we offer. We know that every brand we carry starts off with the best billets available ANYWHERE. A Leatherstocking Hand-Split Billet Co. Billet.
This is why we offer a 30 day warranty on every playing bat we sell*.
We understand that transitioning to wood, and becoming a better batter requires practice. If you are new to wood bats we highly recommend swinging a bat with a thick handle. This adds durability to bat in the area where it is most vulnerable to breakage should a mis-hit occur. And as you transition to wood - mis-hits will occur. No bat regardless of brand or wood quality can sustain mis-hits near the end of the barrel, or near the label. Sooner or later, mis-hitting will lead to bat breakage, and even the pros break bats.
A broken bat - isn't necessarily while not fun - should be viewed as a learning opportunity. Maybe you should have laid off of that inside fast ball! A broken bat is just one of the feedback mechanisms that a wood bat offers that a metal bat never will. In addition to possibly breaking - wood bats provide instant feedback in the way of both tactile and audible ques. There's a reason your hands sting, or the hit sounds funny when you miss the sweet spot.
We are so passionate about our mission to get every player swinging a wood bat that our warranty is designed to encourage players young and old to use a wood bat every time they step into the box. We will replace your bat regardless of whether it was a manufacturing defect, which let's face it - despite the fact that we offer only bats made from the highest quality wood available, and from brands with discriminating quality assurance processes - can happen, or if it's broken by a player swinging a pitch that he shouldn't have swung at!
*Our warranty does not cover BLEM Bats, Cage Bats, BP Bats, Trophy Bats, or Fungos & Training Bats. Our warranty does not cover neglect or abuse.
Swing Like A Pro.
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more!
Buy online, pickup in store.